About Me

My photo
I am practically no one, am not anyone whose existence or non existence would affect the course of our society, culture, life, policies, conduct, etc. Still I do have my opinions on all of these issues. In crisp and to be precise...I am just a commoner!! Read on... if you are interested

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The most awaited call….I received….thank you god…

Finally it’s the d day – wow!

I was waiting to get this call from this commoner.

The call went like this:

My ringtone: If I got down on my knees just to be with you, if I crossed a million oceans just to…..

Mishti: Haanji……(busy talking with people in office(least to mention their names))..lollzz

Commoner: Mishtu…job lag gayi

Mishti: Huh……surprised and amazed….not able to believe my ears

Commoner: Haanji….will receive a mail within next 15 minutes from them, fir batata hun

Mishti: Wow…sachi..Wow…(disconnected the call with a smile on my face)

Well the two people around me in the office were still looking at me to find out the reason for this smile…but I cant tell them..coz I don’t want to reveal this fact…as I am busy flirting these dayzz….:P

Okie….now this post is dedicated to the fact that this commoner got a job…..thats something really great to say and hear….wow…
Sorry, lemme get out of this thing….

Why is this news so important for me?

Well there are a lot of things I wanted to purchase, now that he has got the job…meri to chaandi hi chaandi hai yaar…….

Naanushhh…yaar I still ENVY that ENVY dress…both mast hai wo…:P, then there is a beautiful tunic at Westside…..mast hai yaar wo bhi…..

Don’t forget my chocolates……and yes my red roses…..I just love red roses…but tum humesha dena bhool jaate ho….. :P
Laalach karna buri bala hai..so I am also happy because ab ye “BEROZGAR” nahin raha….tensions khatam ho gayi …..dad Kolkata ni bulayenge isse ab and that means we will have a lot more time to spend together…..wow !wow !wow !

Now its party time…to chalo fir c ya people around sometime later…..shopping time will start once he gets his paycheque……maja aai gava yaar…..
But before I sign out, lemme do something really important…..
I would like to thank God and secondly I apologize to him for being a such a brat that I even fought with you and stopped praying….but bhagwan ji ek baat to batao….kal hi aapse ladai kari, aaj hi aapne job lagva di…kyun jee….mujhe ladte hue dekhne mein maja aata hai kya aapko….

Bade wala shoolllyyyyyyy bhagwan ji…..and bade wala thanku bhi….love you loads…and I had, I have and I will always have faith in you…….

Luv,

Mishti

3 comments:

  1. pata chal raha hai.. koi kyun khush hai.. mujhe kya milne waala hai.. after all.. i m his younger sis... woh bhi sweet waali.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true....everyone knows d rzn....lolz....
    bt only this commoner knows the truth...rito?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet! i can imagine what u must be feeling! :-)

    ReplyDelete