About Me

My photo
I am practically no one, am not anyone whose existence or non existence would affect the course of our society, culture, life, policies, conduct, etc. Still I do have my opinions on all of these issues. In crisp and to be precise...I am just a commoner!! Read on... if you are interested

Friday, July 2, 2010

I Feel....

All alone in this unknown woods,
With no one but solitude as my soul companion.....
Sometimes the darkness engulfs the path
and I have no one to hold my arm.......


Here comes the roaring sea to unleash its fury and sink me in...
I am rowing but the island is nowhere to be seen....
Wish some one comes along, kisses my forehead and gives a hug
Coz sometimes these things shut down all the tensions and make one calm!!!


Well, you may have understood that I am having tryst with problems in my life....don't wanna go into the detailing....but whenever the problems come they have a "beautiful" habit of arriving in groups!!!(Better than humans, as they have got unity amongst themselves).

For the time being, I just want to sleep in my mom's lap coz that a therapy thats makes every commoner's mind to hibernate and forget that a word named "stress" exist in his life!! But the problem is Maa is FAR FAR AWAY.....................

2 comments:

  1. awesome buddy! wat use of words..fantaSTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur kind comments....dont know whether I deserve those or not!!

    ReplyDelete